The Japanese consumer electronics company Sony has launched its new smartphone Xperia XZs in India, at an event in New Delhi. It was first unveiled at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona along with the Xperia XZ Premium, Xperia XA1, and Xperia A1 Ultra smartphone. The eye-catching feature of the Xperia XZs is its 19-megapixel Motion Eye camera that has super slow motion video recording. The smartphone will be available in Ice Blue, Black, and Warm Silver color variants.
The Xperia XZs comes featured with 5.2-inch Triluminos display with full HD (1920x 1080 pixels) resolution. Corning Gorilla Glass protects the display on the top of it. Under the hood, the smartphone comes powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor paired with Adreno 510 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The smartphone packs with 32GB and 64GB internal storage variant that can be further expandable up to 256GB via microSD card slot.
On the rear panel, it sports a 19-megapixel camera with Triple image sensing technology, Predictive Hybrid autofocus and it is capable of recording super slow motion videos at 960 frames per seconds. There is a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 22mm Wide angle lens. The device comes backed by a 2900 mAh non-removable battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support. The Xperia XZs runs on Android Nougat v7.0 out of the box, and it is IP65/ IP68 certified water and dust resistant smartphone.
The smartphone measures 146mm height, 72mm width, 8.1mm thickness and it weighs around 161 gram. The Connectivity option include Wi-Fi 802.11/a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, 4G VoLTE, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C v3.1 Port connectivity. The sensors of the phone include Proximity, Accelerometer, ambient light, e-compass and Gyro sensor. Stay tuned to Gadget Fond for more tech news.
Specifications of Sony Xperia XZs: –
- OS: Android, v7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.2-inch, Full HD Triluminos touch capacitive display
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Snapdragon 820, Adreno 510 GPU
- Storage: 32/ 64GB Inbuilt, 4GB RAM, microSD Expansion Up to 250 GB
- Rear Camera: 19-megapixel, Predictive Hybrid autofocus, OIS 5-axis, LED flash
- Front Camera: 13-megapixel, f/2.0, 22mm Wide angle lens
- Battery: 2900 mAh (Non-removable), Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: Single/ Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C v3.0